30 Day Trial | Day 11
Welcome to Day 11 - Not Me Edition
Well here we are Day 11 of the 30 Day Trial Challenge and also another Not Me Monday. I didn’t get a reprimand for mixing my meme’s by McMama. Over at her blog she started the Not Me Madness. I would never have learned about it if it wasn’t for fellow 30 Day Challenger Marlen. She and the hubby are fighting through our challenge. So without further ado here are some things that I didn’t do last week.
I did not:
- get super frustrated with my oldest daughter last night because she was making up excuses not to go to bed.
- feel really bad that her issue was a giant bug walking around on her ceiling scaring her.
- try to leave work early/on time 4 times and get caught up in something that held me over.
- get frustrated at the number of times I reheated/repurposed the same food last week. I love eating leftovers.
- almost not post a 30 Day Trial Entry yesterday.
Here is a quote taken from a great movie Coach Carter.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."Go Go Go
PS. If anyone is interested in joining the 30 Day Trial in cycle send me an email at Matthews dot Carlton at Gmail dot Com. You can still join even though we have started. Learn about it here.