30 Day Trial | Day 25 | Not Me Edition...
Welcome to Day 25 - The Home Stretch
So here we are in the home stretch. One more week to go and you will have conquered your goal over the last 30 days. I am proud of all of you. Since it is Monday that means that I must once more give into my Not Me Addiction. McMama hosts this great blog carnival. I have found this helpful to me to get some of the stuff out of my mind. Thanks to Marlen(Momo) for getting me hooked on all of the Not Me fun. So here is what I didn't do last week.
- I didn't get frustrated with my beautiful bride when she made the awesome decision to override me on the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake Maker. Since this never happens I couldn't have gotten frustrated.
- It also didn't result in a complete meltdown by Fish Stick. That would never happen becuase she handles disappointment with poise and grace. Just like every other 5 year old.
- I didn't try to conduct my personality and spirtual gifts test class without all of my printouts. This didn't happen because I am always prepared because I always give Judy plenty of notice about who will be in class.
- I am not in total Vacation mode even though I am sitting at work. Our vacation doesn't start until Wednesday so I am totally focused on what I am doing.
- I did not try to arrange a job interview in TX during our trip just to see if that door was still open. I love paying 3x more for housing. I do! Really...
- I am really excited about moving... AGAIN. My landlord is doing me a big favor by annoucing that he needs to seel his house for Top Dollar in this Economy.
- I am ready for the 30 Day Trial Challenge to be over. I have learned all that there is to learn. Time to move on to the next thing. ;)
Go Go Go