God's Man | Not Me Monday 8th Edition...
Welcome to Monday. Hopefully you know what that means, time for another Not Me post. If you don't know what this is all about check out McMama's Blog. My friend Momo is the one who got me hooked on this. Stop by her blog and let her know that this has taken hold of me. Anyway, without further ado here is what I didn't do last week.
- I certainly didn't eat any of the Chocolate dishes that we had for Living Hope Church's Life Nite Challenge. I am allergic and that would have made me feel awful. Plus my wife would be mad at me.
- I definitely did not spend another hour trying to diagnose a connectivity issue between our Mac and our Windows 2003 data server at our church only to find out that an obscure setting deep in Network Policy editor fixes the problem.
- I did not breathe a sigh of relief when my oldest daughter asked to go to church with her grandpa and great-grandmother because this meant that I would be able to have some quiet time after church.
- I did not forget to order Financial Peace Kits for two member of my class last week. My mind is a steel trap and I execute flawlessly in all things.
- I did not make a decision last week to train for a mini triathlon in October this year. This did not include me enlisting the help of a friend that has competed in several of them.
- Since I didn't make the above decision I did not freak out when I saw the training plan that I have to adhere to in order to get prepared.
- As neither of the above are true I definitely haven't been look at competition bikes (Trek FTW!!!)
- I also didn't gain a better understand of why God said in Genesis 2:24, "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife..." :-S
Well that is enough for one day. What didn't you do this week?