God's Man | Not Me Monday 5th Edition
Last week was very interesting. I had planned to skip my Not Me post this week, check the rules on McMama's Blog, when Momo posted her's I just had to. So here are some things that I didn't do:
- I certainly did not become a frenzied twitter and facebook posting machine during the Super Bowl.
- I was definitely not rooting for Capitalism to win the game. 206M spent on commercials this year.
- I did not laugh and get a dirty look from my beautiful bride while watching the Mr and Mrs Potato Head commercial.
- I did not become enraged when I saw this magazine on the rack at Walmart. I love seeing the President's on everything. Really I do.
- I did not lash out at my bride on Saturday and I did not feel so bad that I made two posts apologizing and talking about what I learned.
- My wife and I certainly didn't have a discussion about the above situation until the wee hours of the morning.
- We also were not both late to work today as a result.
- I did not laugh with my daughters spend an hour playing with a box of microwave popcorn. We buy them tons of toys.
- I am not sitting on a post that I think will alienate me from some of my blogging friends. I am a fearless poster.
- I definitely made it to my church's Big Game Party. I didn't sit on the edge of my seat with my Dad while my daughters destroyed the basement around us.
- We certainly didn't let them do that. We made sure that they cleaned up after themselves.
- And lastly. I did not spend 4 HOURS at the MVA. That place is a engine of efficiency. They are also totally motivated by kindness in everything they do.
That's what I didn't do. How about you. Check out McMama's Blog for all your Not Me fun! And my friend Momo Too