God's Man | Jump In
Welcome to June
I am participating in National Blog Posting Month which is now hosted over at BlogHer . The theme for this month is Jump. Back when I was doing the 30 Day Trial Challenge I stressed the point of Getting Started. This is a key element to everything. You HAVE to actually do something.
Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, today is the 1st day of MY New Year so the theme fits. Since this is the 1st post of 30 I will not overdo it. I am just going to list the things that I am jumping into during the month of June.
- Commute by Bike
After many challenges with my bike(Schwinn) I am committing to riding to work 2-3 days a week.
- Complete Reading List
I will tackling these books this month.
- The Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler/
- Decision Making and the Will of God by Gary Freisen
- Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt
- Gosel Centered Discipleship by Jonathan Dodson
- Attend the 2 remaining Marriage Family Alliance Prayer Sessions
- Bible Reading, Journaling and Praying Through this Journey
- Complete my Small Group Curriculum on Decision Making
- Prepare 2 b-day Parties for P.Mighty
P.Mighty is having a pool party in the 1st week of June and a sleepover one night during the last week.
- Go on 4 Date Nights
The Queen and I have not been as diligent about these as we have in the past. We have got to get back on track.