I am going to participate in this years National Novel Writers Month (www.nanowrimo.org) starting on November 1, 2007. My wife and I attempted to do this last year and we failed miserably. I only got a few thousands. The goal is to knock out a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. It boils down to a little less than 2000 words per day(1666.66). My goal is to do 2000 words per day. In order to gear up I have given myself a writing assignment. I welcome anyone else out there to join me in this. Here it is
Create a series of blog posts using the chapter titles from your favorite books.
I have decided to use one of my favorite self-help books, Beyond Positive Thinking: A No-Nonsense Formula for Getting the Results You Want by Dr. Robert Anthony.
Here is the Chapter Breakdown for the book along with where I will be coming from scripturally:
- Positive Thinking – Negative Thinking – Right Thinking (added 10-12-07)
- The Truth About You (added 10-26-07)
- What Are You Telling Yourself?
- Believing is Seeing
- Write Your Own Script
- Program You Mind For The Best
- Techniques for Imprinting
- Achieving Your Financial Desires
- Five Words that Create Results
- Who or What is Stopping You?
- Give Up Hope and Take Action
- The Greatest Obstacle to Happiness and How to Overcome It